MASCOUTAH COMMUNITY UNIT SCHOOL DISTRICT #19
100 L & N Avenue
Mascoutah, IL 62258
DIRECTOR OF Transportation
Kenny Neuner, Director of Transportation, 618-448-0600, Ext. 3600
Colt Price, Assistant Director of Transportation, 618-448-0600, Ext. 3601
The transportation department has been a district-owned operation since 1974. There are 70 vehicles in the fleet. On a daily basis, we operate 38 large buses, 21 small/special service buses, 2 activity buses, and 5 suburbans used for various services throughout the district along with 4 drivers education cars. Transportation is also provided for athletic events, field trips, extra-curricular activities, and transportation to other school districts.
During the 2016-2017 school term, the district fleet logged a total of 606,437 miles: 424,088 for regular transportation and 182,349 miles for special transportation.
Pre-K & Special Needs Transportation
Bus assignments and route planning for Pre-K transportation will happen at open house. Parents will be contacted for bus assignments and route planning for special needs transportation by open house.
Please visit our Business Department's Bidding Page to find open bids and awarded contracts.
- Estimated Subdivision Pickup Times
- Bus Numbers by Street Names for 2019-20120
- Mascoutah School District Map
- Bus Expectations
- E-Link (Check student bus information): Use E-Link to find out your student's bus transportation information. Enter the User Name (student's first.last name & his or her eight-digit date of birth: DDMMYYYY). Example login credentials: john.doe 02252005. (Note: To search for the bus info for any address within the school district, use the user id & password of "parent". E-Link is only for regular bus transportation. All special needs transportation is tracked locally.)
- Address Verification: You may also check an address to determine if it is located within the Mascoutah School District boundary. (Note: Select "Address" under Search Criteria; type in address of property,;select the "Parcel Year"; click "Search"; find the property and click on the "Parcel Number"; scroll down to the Tax District section and if it is within our boundary it will list "Mascoutah Unit #19".)